Clients we have worked with:
Invest wisely in technology | Reduce operational costs | Increase performance | Increase client satisfaction | Increase company profits | Increase productivity | Disaster Recovery | Information Security | Business Continuity | Thinking of the Cloud | Operational efficiency
@CRM is focused on helping companies migrate across to Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Office 365. We help transform the way companies work to gain the full benefit. We help configure, migrate and develop Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Many small to medium sized companies want to grow and take advantage of Microsoft's new hosted packages or Dynamics CRM but do not have the expertise to take the next step. Going to large consultancies would not be cost effective. Contractors would only be able to implement the system but who would do the business analysis. The impact to the way you work would then be dealt with after the system has been put in place. Can you afford to gamble on that. @CRM covers all the bases by working with you on following areas:
- Perform an impact analysis on areas that may be affected
- Work with you at redesigning your processes and policies.
- Help you look at the options, hosting, on-premise, licensing.
- Work with you to analyse and collate your requirements.
- Provide you with a plan for implementation for the system and roll out to areas.
- Coaching and mentoring of teams and people to use the systems.
- Continuous Development - helping you to instigate training programs and certification processes to attain the skills inhouse.
- Help you configure and develop Dynamics CRM further, add bespoke functionality.
We do NOT provide the software or the hosting package, which means that we are completely independent when helping you source a solution.
You gain peace of mind, knowing that you are in control.