Timothy Ng - Managing Director
Clients we have worked with:
Technologist and Delivery Specialist.
Tim has had a career spanning over 16 years. Leading business transformations using Service Design and Agile practises, with a varied portfolio of successful projects involving operations and technology. He has held a variety of roles and positions ranging from Head of ... through to board roles - IT\Operations Director.
Tim specialises in helping businesses with Business Process Change and Technology roadmaps. Encompassing strategy, development operations, technical lead, operational efficiency, coaching and mentoring. Always looking for innovative ways to help clients improve and achieve operational excellence, focusing on profitability through the use of operational techniques or new technology. The adoption of new technologies, especially online and social networking is now seen as a key differentiator for businesses providing new avenues and opportunities to explore.
Clients would recommend Tim for the following reasons:
- Helping them turn their blue sky strategy into a clear and structured approach. Alleviating the pressure, helping them remove themselves from the daily grind, leading to more blue sky thinking.
- Helping with continuous improvement and redefinition of out-dated and out-moded operational processes to achieve operational excellence.
- Helping them master digital and information technology as competitive tools.
- Giving them peace of mind knowing that they are investing and measuring the right things.
- His ability to identify potential cost savings, drive revenue growth and streamline processes through the use of technology allows him to help businesses increase revenue and\or decrease costs to support business development.
- Tim has also repeatedly demonstrated his ability to recruit, develop and motivate employees and teams for many businesses. He enjoys inspiring and guiding managers to operate at a higher level and support their professional development.
Examples of areas that Tim can help: Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Change Management, Operational efficiency, Microsoft technologies i.e. SQL Server, C#, Dynamics CRM, Cloud services, Recruit and manage development teams, AGILE practices, SCRUM, Technical lead for Microsoft projects.
His experiences in Financial Services, Search Engine Marketing and Consultancy sectors within FTSE 100 large and small businesses, provides Tim with the experience and unique perspective that would benefit many businesses regardless of the size or sector. The last 10 years includes the Financial Services industry with leading service organisations. Search Engine Marketing sector in one of the leading SEM service companies, working with the likes of Overture, Google and MIVA.
Tim stays abreast with new and emerging technology trends which can deliver real returns to businesses. Currently looking into the open sourced Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Talend, NoSQL.